Safety Measures When Working The Etelux Glove Box
Vacuum Standard Glove box box is greatly used in industries with higher specifications for fuel purification. Despite the fact that the latest glove box style and design is a lot more reasonable and easy to work. On the other hand, the composition within the glove box is complicated, there are quite a few vital areas, and the operation is somewhat incorrect, which could result in decline to your experimental benefits. This write-up introduces you how to properly use the vacuum glove box, and the precautions when novices operate the glove box.
A person. Operate in advance of operation:
1. Check out if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should really be changed in time. The output stress of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
two. Check out whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
3. Examine regardless of whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II need to open up a person of them)
four. Examine the higher limit stress in the setting need to be +1, the reduced restrict strain is
5. Look at no matter if oxygen and dew stage are regular (oxygen is down below .1ppm, dew position is above -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the around-bin must be in the usually open state
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump should really be held on through method procedure.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the devices maintenance personnel ought to be notified to work the technique, in any other case the water and oxygen purification procedure will be harmed.
three. Before commencing the cycle, examine whether the cabinet is in situation or regenerating. As the higher than pointed out operations are in development, it is unquestionably forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns simply cannot be regenerated at the exact time.
A. Just before regeneration, make certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.